Every tax season you have to face some of the same issues. How many of my previous clients will return? How hard will I have to work to get the appointments scheduled this year? Will I need to hire part-time help and how much will that cost? And how do I get everything done on time while keeping clients happy without losing my mind by the Tax Day!
There are tremendous growth opportunities for the franchise model for the foreseeable future. The difficulty for franchises is to differentiate themselves among the many brands available.
IRVING, Texas, July 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Textellent, a leading SMS texting platform for customer service and marketing, announced it has been awarded a patent for their innovation that includes new TCPA compliance capability leveraging artificial intelligence.
Central Valley Tax Services (CVTS) has been providing consumers with help developing financial plans, tax strategies and tax preparation.
- Textellent Announces Next Generation Texting for Customer Experiences
- Textellent Announces Zipwhip Migration Wizard
- Textellent Chosen for Top Spot in 2022 FrontRunner Report by Gartner’s Software Advice
- Textellent Recognized as a 2022 Leader in SMS Marketing by SourceForge
- 3 Reasons Why Businesses Are Turning to Text