IRVING, Texas, July 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Textellent, a leading SMS texting platform for customer service and marketing, announced it has been awarded a patent for their innovation that includes new TCPA compliance capability leveraging artificial intelligence.
When used wisely, text message marketing produces extremely high results and offers practitioners a powerful means of growing their practice. Industry numbers indicate that more than 98% of text messages are delivered and 90% read within 3 minutes of receipt! In comparison, consumers today perceive 90% of their emails as SPAM and an average email campaign generates less than 5% click rate! Response rates for businesses that follow the guidelines below can produce response rates of 25% and more.
- Textellent Announces Next Generation Texting for Customer Experiences
- Textellent Announces Zipwhip Migration Wizard
- Textellent Chosen for Top Spot in 2022 FrontRunner Report by Gartner’s Software Advice
- Textellent Recognized as a 2022 Leader in SMS Marketing by SourceForge
- 3 Reasons Why Businesses Are Turning to Text