Every tax season you have to face some of the same issues. How many of my previous clients will return? How hard will I have to work to get the appointments scheduled this year? Will I need to hire part-time help and how much will that cost? And how do I get everything done on time while keeping clients happy without losing my mind by the Tax Day!
Central Valley Tax Services (CVTS) has been providing consumers with help developing financial plans, tax strategies and tax preparation.
Ten years ago Nick Maldonado and Oscar Toro had a vision to provide an opportunity for business-minded professionals to own their own tax preparation business. In 2014 they decided to franchise their concept and it has now grown to over 100 stores across 9 states!
When used wisely, text message marketing produces extremely high results and offers practitioners a powerful means of growing their practice. Industry numbers indicate that more than 98% of text messages are delivered and 90% read within 3 minutes of receipt! In comparison, consumers today perceive 90% of their emails as SPAM and an average email campaign generates less than 5% click rate! Response rates for businesses that follow the guidelines below can produce response rates of 25% and more.
- Textellent Announces Next Generation Texting for Customer Experiences
- Textellent Announces Zipwhip Migration Wizard
- Textellent Chosen for Top Spot in 2022 FrontRunner Report by Gartner’s Software Advice
- Textellent Recognized as a 2022 Leader in SMS Marketing by SourceForge
- 3 Reasons Why Businesses Are Turning to Text