Why Texting for Tax Professionals?
Text Messaging, or Texting in short, is the most effective communication & marketing channel. More than 90% of text messages are read within 15 minutes of receipt! That’s 20 times more effective than email which has an average click rate of under 5%.
Most of your clients love texting and use it on a daily basis. They’ll like to use it with you too!
Personalized Texting is the approach to boost the performance of Texting significantly. It is achieved by applying the following principles:
- Each text message is individualized for the target recipient by addressing them by their name
- Each message is timed to be sent on the day and time when it will have the highest effectiveness for the target recipient
- Each message contains the offer/reminder/content that is individually relevant to the target recipient
- All texts are sent from a regular phone number in the local area code and not from a so-called “short code” (5 or 6 digits).
- Supports the ability for bidirectional human-to-human conversation via texting as well as voice calls
Empower clients to do self-service appointment schedulingHow much time do you spend daily on the phone with clients scheduling appointments? Do you know, your clients don't enjoy that either. They'd much rather do this on their own if you enable them to do so.Learn More
Send Appointment Reminder textsDo you have clients not showing up for their appointments once in a while or arriving late because they forgot about it? Send appointment reminders via text and see the difference.Learn More
Cut support cost and time spent on the phoneDo you find yourself in the middle of long conversations on the phone with your clients while your work piles on? You can serve your clients faster, saving you time while making them delighted!Learn More
Send birthday greeting to primary and spousesYou have the birthdate information for all of your clients and their spouses. Would you like to bring a smile to their faces on their birthdays?Learn More
Remind on-hold clients to come back and finishDo you have tax returns "on hold" waiting on clients to bring in documents or payment?Learn More
Get current clients to refer friends, family & co-workersSure, you ask each client for referrals but how many are you actually getting? Would you like to get more referrals? Learn More
Invite prior year clients back in a timely fashionDo you get all of your prior year clients to return each year? How effective is your current reminder strategy?Learn More
Get sample texts to your mobile phone now!
Experience the service interactively.