Textellent is a unique, powerful, cloud-based service that works with your existing franchise systems. The service simplifies branding and data management for franchisors. It’s an easy way to create recurring & automated campaigns that execute the marketing best-practices of your industry with your own franchise’s special touch. Your franchisees will be able to use pre-built campaigns to send out highly personalized messages automatically. The end customers will be amazed because each message will appear as if sent personally by someone from the franchisee’s team. Convert franchisees and clients into raving fans on auto-pilot! Textellent’s self-service appointment scheduling capabilities save precious staff time for your franchisees and empower their customers. Automated appointment reminder texts minimize no-shows and lost revenue.
The Textellent Platform Advantages
- Provides a library of best-practice campaign templates for yourselves and your franchisees.
- Campaigns can be scheduled for desired dates or rule-driven to be triggered by activities and data conditions – automatically!
- Branded self-service appointment booking page with a robust calendaring system & automated reminders as well as “re-booking” campaigns.
- Stay compliant with automatic processing of “do not text” requests.
- Franchisees get a dedicated phone number for their location so customers can reply or call back.
- Response rates are graphed to track client engagement via incoming calls/texts.
- Track sentiment for topic analysis to gain deeper market insight for future campaigns.
Textellent offers flexible options that can work for franchisors of all sizes and industries. Make Textellent one of your key differentiators! Your franchisees will thank you.
Textellent offers flexible options that can work for franchisors of all sizes and industries. Franchisor Development Packages can include:
- Keyword management and associated drip campaigns.
- Schedule management and associated drip campaigns.
- Schedule management and appointment reminders.
- Post-appointment follow up and drip messages.
- Rules-based triggered texting.
- Special event and texting campaigns.
- Text blast management.
- Campaign Reporting
- One-to-One texting from dialogue tab and mobile phones without revealing private numbers.
- TCPA compliance enforcement: includes enabling phone numbers.
Note: Fees for short-code usage, text-enabled phone numbers, and outbound group and drip messages apply.